I am a Free Software enthusiast since I discovered the existence of Free Software (as in free speech), in 1996.
I have participated to the Free Software ecosystem by doing interviews with project authors, by doing reports about events, by contributing code, or even by writing my own softwares.
My resume (in french)
You can contact me.
Interviews and Articles
I have done several interviews of free software projects that I love. The interviews were done just for fun, and published on dedicated free software news sites.
- September 2001, Interview of Qt creator and Trolltech founder Eirik Eng, published on dot.kde.org
- February 2002, Interview of the Fosdem organiser Raphael Bauduin
- February 2002, Interview of the KOffice team
- February 2002, Interview of Guido van Rossum creator of the Python language
- May 2002, KDevelop Team Interview
- April 2004, Interview of Qt creator and Trolltech founder Eirik Eng, and KDE founder Mattias Ettrich, published on dot.kde.org
- April 2011, Interview of three french core-developers of the Python language, published on linuxfr.org
- April and October 2009, two articles on PyPy and Unladen Swallow on linuxfr
- April 2014, Overview of the different Python VM, published on linuxfr.org
Report on events
I have written some reports about events I participated in.
- 2002, Report about the Fosdem, by Bluebird and Orzel
- 2002, Report about Linux Expo 2002
- 2003, KDE has tea with RMS (that was the first time RMS actually give recognition to KDE)
- 2003, Report about Linux Solution
Pages about specific knowledge that I wrote for future reference:
- Packaging a Python program
- Surviving on Windows for linux freaks
- Developing Free Software on Windows
- 2001: Presentation of the KPart technology of KDE 2
- 2001: From Gtk to PyQt, a gui toolkit comparison with source code of Gtk, Qt and PyQt
Obsolete software projects
Those projects are listed here for historical reasons but they are completely outdated, serve no longer any purpose and probably won't run on any linux distribution.