February 12, 2009
One of my pet projects (A simple bank account manager focused on graphs and planning) is about to reach 1.0. This first release candidate has been tested on several Linux systems and Windows. It can compile against KDE, but Qt is enough. (no, i have not yet tested with KDE/Windows…).
So far, the only big problem with this RC is that translations are broken. This will be fixed in -rc2, to be released soon.
By the way, I could use some help with:
- getting a logo
- writing an ebuild for gentoo
- compilation/tests on MacOS X
- compilation using msvc on Windows
If you feel like you could help me, please contact me.
- Homepage : http://www.freehackers.org/Opale
- Development page (compilation, bug reports..) : http://labs.freehackers.org/projects/show/opale
- Screenshots : http://www.freehackers.org/Opale:screenshots