I’m involved in the development of several Free Software. Most of them are available from the freehackers’ laboratories. Source code is available from this url. The most important ones are listed here.
- Eigen a modern, fast, beautiful C++ template library for linear algebra: vectors, matrices, and related algorithms (with roots in KDE).
- hgactivity a mercurial extension to create a graph of the activity
- Convex Processing a quick and efficient library to perform convex analysis
- Opale a very simple accounting for Qt/KDE
- Zeta Linux Linux ported to a virtual platform
- Colibri a mailing list manager centered around web-based management, based on Django and celery.
Those software are the ones I like to work with very much, and I highly recommend using them:
- Eigen : same as above.
- Mercurial : a fast, lightweight, distributed source control management system.
- Redmine : project management web application.
- Gentoo : linux distribution for geeks.
- Django : the Web framework for perfectionists with deadlines.
- Docker : the last trend in linux containers
Of course, I enjoy using the linux kernel, GNU tools and other common free software as well.